Calm the F* Down patch
This product is currently sold out.
You are a good gal, but they just shouldn't push the B*tch button. Get this patch to remind yourself that you have the right to stand for yourself and speak freely.
La pimbêche patches can be used to personalize any clothing or fabric accessories you have! This one is a 3 inches wide embroidered patch with iron-on backing
How to apply your La pimbêche patch on a garment? Super easy!
1. Check the care instructions on the label of your garment to make sure it can be ironed.
2. Set the iron temperature to "cotton".
3. Place the patch on the clothing. (Warning, there is no turning back!)
4. Cover the patch with a clean cloth fabric such as a cotton towel, to protect it from heat. (Recommended).
5. Pass the iron on the patch for 30-45 seconds (taking breaks of 2 sec every 10 sec).
6. Let the patch cool down.
7. Turn the garment upside down and iron for another 30 to 45 seconds.
8. If the edges of the patch are raised, repeat steps 5-7.
9. Otherwise, perfect, your done!
* For synthetic fabrics or items that will be washed frequently, please consider sewing the patch.